Forclose The Bank

Forclose The Bank
Only In Florida - click here

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Chrismas Pony From Wells Fargo


Merry Christmas
My Christmas present deposited at The Bank Of America in Punta Gorda Florida
got lost !
I opened a New Bank account at Wells Fargo and they gave me a nice little pony


The American Dream comes in different forms and Freedom of Spirit and Liberty gives us a choice as to what we chose to cherish. I am the youngest member of a large family with a Christian background so Christmas is particularly important to me.I see a lot of suffering in my part of Florida. Neighbours who have lost their homes and some who are losing their homes . Neighbours without food or jobs. There is no need to go to a third world country , misery is here right in The Sunshine State of America . I assisted a neighbour, gave him food, help cut his lawn,filled his vehicle with gas and gave him cash and then he stole some of my money...He is


spending Christmas in Jail as his bond was revoked , he was injecting drugs ...oh well no Christmas for him either!!! To make this Christmas even more unique The bank loses my sisters gift to me ! We each have our values and in my case I prefer this guy taking my money to that of the Bank Of America losing funds that I entrusted to them. There is no price for Christmas and a gift of love and that shows up in my blogs and photos http://flickr.com/groups/floridatweetsa2z

Just Click Here - now you cannot say that is not as good as money in the bank

Watch The Short Film And Share It With Friends, Family And The World