Forclose The Bank

Forclose The Bank
Only In Florida - click here

Friday, December 23, 2011

CROOKED BANKS

When you go into a bank and take their money that is considered robbery


I bring a bonefide check into the Bank Of America in Punta Gorda Florida and deposit it to my account. A few days later I notice that my account was debited. The Bank lost the check and have no trace of it. I have a deposit slip but no money and no Christmas gift.

The way I perceive it is that I entrusted The Bank of America with my money and the owness is on them to look after it and it is their responsibility to process the transaction in good faith.

The check is good , it is from my sister and her husand and the funds are or were available that is not the issue . What happened to the money is up to the bank to research and trace. They have no right to impose the loss on me as a client.

I have started new accounts at Wells Fargo and will get rid of The Bank Of America.

Unfortunately I have to do this systematically as my internet and automatic payments all have to be changed. In this day and age we are trapped as we cannot simply just walk out.

I will be going to the small claims court and seeking action against The Bank Of America in Punta Gorda Florida. Beware of Banks and errors in your accounts ,we have been charged fees and interest at several intervals which were reversed when we pointed out the discrepencies , however ,what would have happened if we did not monitor our account meticulously ?

Goodbye Bank Of America this Christmas you burnt your candle at all ends from your Burnt Store Branch in Punta Gorda Florida